Head/VP - Enterprise Sales - RPA Software Sales - FSI Vertical (13-20 yrs)
The role is for a globally renowned - extremely well-funded RPA startup.
Exp: 13 - 20 years
The location will be Mumbai
- Candidatures from the following firms are preferred: UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Antworks, Product Sales, Softmative, Automation Edge, Edge Work, Kofex, etc
- As the Enterprise Sales Head- FSI Vertical, you have a proven sales record of successful RPA/ Automation/software sales to the largest FSI - Enterprises in India. You are comfortable championing the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how RPA can transform enterprises and entire industries by automating and integrating complex processes.
Job Description :
- Be responsible for new business development as per defined sales targets. Over time, there will be potential to drive new business development and revenue targets across more verticals/regions.
- Provide inputs into the strategic sales planning process
- Be accountable for all business development leads
- Connect with key influencers and decision-makers in the potential client organization and develop relationships
- Develop a strong understanding of our offerings and be able to articulate a convincing value proposition for the client based on their business needs
- Solution the offerings for clients based on client requirements
- Help evolve a robust roadmap for the offerings by identifying trending capabilities in the Indian FSI market
- Lead conversations with CMXOs of prospective clients and serve as their trusted advisor to enable them to invest to and optimize their returns on their spend
- Work closely with the internal Clients, Client Services, Product & Delivery teams to drive sales of offerings in the Indian FSI market
- Business Development, to create a larger clientele base
- Acts as the voice of the customer across the organization and champion our products and solutions with the customer
- Have a strong growth mindset by relentlessly pursuing new opportunities with clients
- MBA degree and 10 plus years with direct selling and management experience.
- India FSI Sales Experience is a must
- Experience working for an RPA is preferable.
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota (consistent top 10% performer) individually and as a team.
- Handled revenue of a minimum of 5 mil
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with the client.
- Expert in stakeholder management and the ability to progress opportunities.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a diverse, fast-paced environment and in running programs
- Experience in building and managing sales in a product company
- Up to travel extensively required for this job
- Excellent compensation. OTE up to 2 cr.
- You will be selling a top-ranked product to some of the best FSI logos there are.
- You will get an opportunity to be part of a world-class sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.