Director at Its All About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4888 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:344
Head/VP - Digital Marketing - FMCG (12-13 yrs)
- Lead the Digital Marketing agenda for the company
- Be a change agent to drive adoption of digital marketing and new, relevant forms of media in order to transform the way the company brands connect with their target consumers.
- Develop a holistic digital marketing strategy for the company that are aligned with the brand strategies and based on consumer insights.
- Drive digital integration and innovation across digital channels and platforms (Programmatic, SEM, Social etc.)
- Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role.
- Lead the digital strategy for the company across categories to drive growth
- Develop a prioritized calendar of plans supporting the annual brand plans of brands, with digital campaigns that are aligned with the overall brand campaigns.
- Develop, agree and track key KPIs for digital strategy and individual programs.
- Provide strong analytical capabilities in the digital space, by implementing key performance measures for each digital program, evaluate the effectiveness of those programs and digital marketing overall, identify new trends and new analytical tools in the digital space, and deliver timely campaign results and summary reports.
- Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways in which the company can be ahead of the industry in the digital space
- Work closely with cross functional teams across IT, legal, regulatory to ensure DM activities occur within the ambit of company's processes and regulations.
- Collaborate with the Global Digital Marketing team to drive adoption of global strategies and to develop and share global synergies and best practices
- Develop key talents in the India Digital Marketing organization
Previous Experience Required
- 12 years + post MBA experience
- Incumbent has to drive the company digital agenda, both internally with a wide range of senior management and externally with key stakeholders.
- Incumbent should have the necessary digital experience to hit the ground running, Specific industry sectors where digital marketing is relatively advanced is preferable.
- Digital expertise: conversant with all forms of digital formats and key measurements
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand.
- Understanding of the principles of design for digital communications
- Experience in engaging with reputed digital agencies.
- Keen understanding of brand positioning, brand strategies and demonstrated ability to carry this understanding into the digital space
- Awareness of latest trends and examples of industry best practices in the digital space.
- Ability to present information and communicate effectively with a variety of teams and individuals, across
- The candidate should have stature that will help bring attention and focus to digital marketing. Candidate functions and geographies.
- Strong project management skills, and proven ability to manage and deliver multiple projects on time and within budget, at once.