Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:4607 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Head/VP/AVP - Training & Development - Consulting Firm (15-20 yrs)
Position: Training Head
Grade : VP/AVP
Location : Delhi
Reporting to : Head HR
The role will be responsible for heading the overall Training function across all PAN India locations. Reports to the VP & Head of People Function.
Main KRAs would be as follows:
- Responsible for the on-going development and continuous improvement of the team training and quality programs.
- Develop programs, tools, processes and people with the aim of enhancing our employees' skills, performance, productivity and quality of work. Perform design and operating effectiveness reviews per the audit calendar and report progress.
- Conduct new product and refresher training. Understand specific segment requirements and train team members accordingly.
- Manage training and quality by monitoring, measuring, reporting and providing feedback on the quality of interactions. Facilitate learning across the floor through conducting training programs and presentations.
- Develop training content e-learning, Gamification, simulations, Training manager, Training & Quality, Finance Trainer, BPO Trainer, Voice & Accent Trainer, Soft skills Trainer
- Be familiar with traditional (training, coaching, mentoring, etc) and modern training methods (e-learning, Gamification, simulations etc)
- Track record in designing training course curriculum, assessments & lesson plan. Strong writing & record keeping ability for reports, dashboard and training content.
- Deliver the required voice & communication coaching efficiently
- Conduct remote monitoring sessions, thus completing performance summaries.
- Plan, multi-task and deliver projects/commitments on time
Desired Profile :
- Applicant should be a management graduate with 15+ years of experience in the Training & Development function of reputed companies.
-Should be familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A self-starter with excellent capabilities of Designing & Developing & Delivery of the Training Programs.
- Should rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Have excellent ability to lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expect