Director at Talent Seed HR Services
Views:324 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - Visual Merchandising - Luxury Retail (12-18 yrs)
Head of Visual Merchandising (Head VM)
Head - Visual Merchandising (Luxury)
Work Experience: 12-15 years of work experience in International / Premium / Luxury retail store based organization as VM Head.
- To ensure that the brand aesthetics are in sync with the international feel and look of the stores. Define, design, and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Lead the VM function for the organization and ensure the VM strategy as per the business plan at PAN India.
- Research lifestyle, demographics, and design trends. Act in alignment to the organization's culture, products, image, and target market.
- Monitor costs and work within budget. Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays. Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
- Produce window displays, interior displays and special promotions displays in sync with brand seasonal window and marketing calendar.
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the result. Create & execute VM displays to promote new product. Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- Create visual displays at a pilot store that can be used to replicate across the brand stores.
- Visit stores & VM Audits. Quality review of all window execution.
- Structured reporting mechanism for monthly & quarterly reporting.
- Strong Vendor Management
- Create a training program to build capabilities both at store level and at corporate level (for all VM resources).
- Professional who has work experience in managing Visual Merchandising for a fashion brand in international markets (Gulf / Asia sub-continent / any other geography).
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools to be able to guide and mentor the team to get desired results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.