Consultant at Antal International
Views:819 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Head - Visual Merchandising - Apparel/Retail (10-20 yrs)
Job Objective: The purpose of the role is to adopt, develop, deliver and communicate visual concepts and strategies to promote retail brands and products in-store
- To ensure that the brand aesthetics are in sync with the international feel and look of the stores.
- Define, design, and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store as per brand planograms.
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the result.
- Produce, revise and present design ideas with assistant merchandisers.
- Act in alignment to the organization's culture, products, image, and target market
- Monitor costs and work within budget.
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
- Research lifestyle, demographics, and design trends
- Training of RVM (Regional VM) and City VM and ensuring training of store VMS (Store VM)
Work Experience: Proven 13-15 years of work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
- Indian origin who possesses a stellar work experience in managing Visual Merchandising for a fashion brand in international markets (Gulf / Asia sub-continent / any other geography)
- An expat with a working experience in managing Visual Merchandising for a fashion brand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.