Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:424 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Vigilance - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
- Degree qualified with minimum 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Decision Making/ Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources, probes/considers all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conducts root cause analysis; draws sound inferences; prioritizes key factors; acts decisively, promptly and confidently; flexible in approach; able to operate with limited guidance from management
- Communication and Influencing- identifies the customer expectation, and adjusts language/ style to suit the listener; structures the information using correct terminology and grammar; articulate and well-reasoned; solution-focused; customer-focused; excellent follow-up ex-IPS/CBI/ED officer preferred
- Drive the process by which compliance with all corporate loss prevention program standards is attained.
- Identify, develop and implement additional loss prevention program elements required to meet the unique needs of the assigned FCs.
- Effectively partner with operations and support functions in evaluating current and future business processes and initiatives
- Serve as a member of a coordinated team of Loss Prevention Managers in relentlessly pursuing improvements to company-wide loss prevention program efforts.
- Perform interior and exterior Loss Prevention audits of the Fulfillment Centres and off site facilities, being alert to and responding to any security of Loss Prevention issues noted
- Monitor the Fulfillment Centres for compliance of any company security and Loss Prevention policies
- Perform various Loss Prevention inspections, audits, and investigations as required
- Encourage and promote Loss Prevention within the workforce using integrity and ethical methods