Head/Vice President - Third Party Risk Management - Bank (12-18 yrs)
Given below the position details with a Leading Bank
Head/VP - Third Party Risk Management
Reporting to : Head ERM
Function : Enterprise Risk Management
Location : BKC Mumbai
Job Purpose :
The Job is expected to Lead and help in implementation of TPRM framework in the Bank. It will also ensure availability of required data and Contracts related to Vendors in scope.
Job Description :
- Implement processes and ensure compliance of Vendor Management framework.
- Validate Compliances as per 3rd Party Risk Management Framework by Business unit viz. Risk Assessments, Reviews, availability mandatory clauses in contracts.
- Build & Maintain Database of Vendor and provide to Stakeholders as required.
- Follow up and Arrange availability of Contracts.
- Track Open issues related to Framework or Vendors, if not being separately tracked.
- Prepare MIS/Data as required by Management and Regulators
- Part of the TPRM Committee and lead the proceedings.
- Managing Stakeholders Requirements - Audit, Compliance, legal, BCM, ISG, AP. Conduct UAT testing during System implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.