Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1931 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head/Vice President - Talent Transformation & Change Management - Consulting Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (12-15 yrs)
Role : Head / VP HR - Talent Transformation and Change Management
Role & Responsibility :
- As a Talent Transformation and Change Management Leader, you will be expected to develop, influence and implement strategies that prepare the organization to put any change into practice.
- In addition, this role will need to develop organizations readiness for change in the Talent space, strengthen adaptability, mechanisms and build internal competencies for facing future uncertainties.
- Given the amount of and frequency of change occurring in the organisation currently, becoming better at implementing change is essential. As an Organisation we engaging in transformational change in every function (Recruitment / Staffing / Learning / HR Technology / Leadership) and the magnitude of change necessitates the need.
- A well-defined change management process can help in mitigating risks as we drive talent transformation at scale. It will also ensure consistency and help maintain the fabric of our culture, which moving forward.
- This is particularly a challenging role for a senior HR professional because of organisations Scale and complexity, working in a hybrid model long term as well as well as hyper-growth trajectory.
- Change could be across any dimension of talent (Core HR / Recruiting / Staffing) and include digital transformation / large scale digital transformation implementation, culture change, behaviour change or system and process change.
- Discovering stakeholders- challenges and expectations and defining a Change Management strategy to support talent transformational change programs - Fostering understanding and conviction of change.
- Assist business stakeholders in developing their change capability, agility, empathy and ability to operate with ambiguity.
- Build systems & mechanisms that reinforce change behaviors
- Leverage social and digital technologies in change management and communications
- Co-creating solutions and conducting user review sessions, and running stakeholder agreement meetings
- Conducting a Change Management Impact Analysis and developing treatment plans
- Supporting Change Measurement activities
Experience & Qualifications:
- PG / MBA from a Tier 1 / Premier Institute with 12 to 15 years of experience in driving large scale change management-related programs (change enablement strategy and associated interventions, change adoption organization design, digital communication and engagement, training support and business readiness)
- Deep understanding of employee behavior in the face of change - familiarity with change influence models
- Experience in driving behaviour change, change adoption or culture change over and above standard change management strategy is a must
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders in a multi-cultural and global environment