Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:13430 Applications:1108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Head/Vice President - Human Resource - IT (16-22 yrs)
Role : - Head / VP - HR
Location :- Chennai
COMPANY BRIEF: In the business of Digital Business Solutions with about 3000 employees spread across Americas, Europe and Asia with globally 10 delivery centers and four decades of expertise.
REPORTS TO : CEO
1. Responsible for sourcing and recruiting the best talent and facilitating a high performing environment by leveraging their full potential.
2. To lead the change for Talent Excellence providing strategic vision and leadership for development and retention of talent and create an environment where people freely ideate, consult and collaborate to excel in their jobs and have opportunities to invest in themselves for their career progression.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1.CAPABILITY BUILDING :
- Sourcing, selection and on-boarding of talent. Management of performance, assessment and development for growth through learning, succession and retention.
2. LEADING CHANGE :
- Spotting opportunities for change in work culture or work processes and empowering teams to challenge status-quo for continuous betterment.
3. CULTURE & INNOVATION :
- Use of technology and processes to stimulate company wide innovation that contributes to organizational goals and operational excellence thus creating a culture of multiplier/ collaboration.
4. ENGAGEMENT/ INFLUENCE
- Relationship with functional leadership and a caring yet focused approach to enhance individual talent excellence.
Internal : Heads of all departments and Leadership
External : Industry Forums, L&D experts and Transformation Consultants, Talent search consultants
1. Hiring talent, nurturing them and enabling them to excel.
2. Inculcating a culture of learning, collaborating, capability building and performance excellence.
3. Transforming the organization to be the - Employer of Choice- .
1. Post Graduate in Psychology with MBA in HR (preferably)
2. Certified in use and interpretation of psychometrics
1. 16+yrs Work exposure in knowledge industry
2. HR leadership preferably with diverse cultures
3. Excellent at hiring the best and nurturing them for excellence
4. L&D expertise - need analysis, program development and delivery using creative approaches
5. Experience of coaching/ mentoring facilitation and presentation at leadership level
6. Exposure to Assessment/ Development Centers
KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
1. Understands and is able to interpret and influence behaviors
2. Team leadership especially of - knowledge people-
3. Innovation and change orientation
4. Has a - multiplier- / collaboration approach at work
5. Program management skills with delivery through virtual and/or project teams
ATTITUDE & TRAITS:
1. Passionate: Has a passion for people excellence and transformation of culture.
2. Ambitious: Has a purpose and believes in pursuing his dream and growing with time while giving their best.
3. Resourceful & Resilient: Is able to organize teams and resources to meet end result.
4. Credibility & Gravitas: Is able to build strong, influential relationships with senior stakeholders.
5. Balanced IQ and EQ: Is mature to weigh task vs empathy when it comes to leading people and getting best out of them, with a caring attitude.
6. Influencer: Is able to work with various lines of hierarchy and have their buy-in for making the change.