Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:19095 Applications:1635 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Head/Vice President - HR Business Partner - BFSI (15-22 yrs)
Job Purpose :
To establish an effective and cost efficient BPHR program aligned with and supports company's business strategy, goals, objectives and culture.
Key Responsibility Areas :
Responsible for entire HR function :
- The duties and responsibilities of HR BP will include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Focus areas would include recruitment & selection, payroll & benefits administration, statutory compliance, training and development, performance management and associate & community relations.
- Driving Talent strategy for Company
- Partnering with Business in transitioning to Sales organization by driving capability building initiatives for Sales function
- Establish a culture amongst associates which reflects the Company's core values and constantly reinforce it to ensure all associates live the values.
- Establish a performance-oriented culture within the Region by ensuring all associates have job descriptions and clear business goals; and are appraised periodically and given timely feedback on their performance.
- Play the role of an - associate advocate- to all associates; and coach and counsel them when considered necessary.
- Administer compensation and benefits with a view to ensure fairness and internal equity.
- Drive recognition programs in the Region with a view to motivate, reward and retain associates
- Analyse attrition, productivity and other metrics with a view to enable optimum utilization of human resources and share the findings with Regional team members during Regional meetings.
- Establish career plans for all associates with a view to align individual and company goals.
- Establish a succession plan within the Region.
- Develop good relations with highly diverse associates, customers, shareholders, vendors, community agencies and other stakeholders.
- Establish a strong employer brand within the Region by marketing the Company's culture and policies internally as well as externally amongst potential associates, recruiters, trainers and Institutions.
- Drive innovative thinking within your teams to establish - next practices- in people management. At the same time, current HR practices must be constantly reviewed with a view to improve them and make them more effective.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.