Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:2102 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:271
Head/Vice President - Finance - Portfolio Firm - CA (8-12 yrs)
Head of Finance/ VP- Finance - For a portfolio company
Matrix is excited to partner with one of our Series B staged company in the B2B space to hire a Human Resource professional to set up and lead the Finance function along with the founders.
About The company :
This leading portfolio of ours was founded in the year 2015 with an entrepreneurial vision to bring a digital change in the b2b landscape of India. Now, with a team of 200+ people, the company is working towards transforming and digitizing the way manufacturing works in the unorganized Industries like Footwear, Apparel etc.
Currently with 400+ Manufacturers serving a Network of 60,000 Retailers across India, digitally.
Reports to: Founders
Roles and responsibilities:
Should have experience & be able to handle the following:
- Controlling of Finance, General Accounting, General Ledger, Treasury management
- Review all financial plans and budgets and monitor all periodic financial reports
- Assist founders with board meeting deck, business plan and monthly MIS
- Work with founders to regularly look for cost reduction opportunities and optimising Working Capital
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Ensure financial reporting systems comply with government regulations and legislation
- Lead and manage taxation, balance sheet, closing, financial statements reporting
- Coordinate with the external auditors for statutory audit and due diligence
- The person should be mature enough to handle the F&A work as well as be an advisor to the Founders in all minor & major decisions
- Ensures that effective internal controls are in place and ensures compliance with all applicable laws, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Experience: 8- 12 Years of experience in a controllership role in Revenue Center eco systems with atleast 4-5 years of experience with early stage startup.
- Qualification : Qualified CA / Big 4 experience in the first few years will be preferred
- Preferred Domain exposure: Any experience in working in VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies and/or fund raising would have a definite advantage
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You will rapidly grow into a company leader. You will build company culture and help shape our future.
- Location: Delhi
- Work with the seed team to create one of the greatest companies in times to come.
- Opportunity to create impact
- Massive learning at scale/execution at scale
- Participate in value creation via our ESOP plan
- Non-hierarchical, flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries