Head - Versioning Editing - Advertising Firm (13-22 yrs)
A leading offshore production hub of a leading global advertising firm is seeking to hire the undersaid
As the Head for Versioning Editing, you will be directly reporting into the Head of Broadcast and will be required to supervise, monitor, direct and influence the output of the Versioning Editors / AFX Operators across a wide range of versioning / adaptation projects.
- Work closely with the Versioning Editors/AFX Operators, Producers and Production Managers to determine & implement the project schedule
- You will work alongside the versioning editors clocking, sound laying and reversioning existing commercials for UK and International markets.
- Provide confidence to producers that the versioning team has absolute clarity in what is expected of them in terms of professionalism and delivery
- Review all work for internal and external delivery, ensuring it is within broadcast standards and is completed on schedule and on brief
- Set discipline and quality standards by leading through example and regularly providing feedback to your team
- Promote a collaborative and enjoyable workplace influencing morale, fostering purposeful discussion and positive work ethic
- Keep up to date with internal techniques, tools & software
- Share knowledge and techniques with other team members
- 13+ years of experience in Broadcast industry
- Excellent technical knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Sound knowledge of clockings, sound-lays, title / graphics changes
- Expert people management/leadership and organisational skills
- Technical and creative problem solving ability, with a can-do mindset
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.