Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:801 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Head - Value Added Services - Warehousing & Distribution Solutions (5-20 yrs)
Value Added Services( VAS) - Head
1. Create, deliver and manage a portfolio of value-added warehousing and distribution solutions based on world class standards of quality and service within a multi-dimensional complex, performance-driven facilities PAN India.
2. Identify new opportunities through the collation, analysis and sharing of intelligence of developments within the market place such as information on potential projects, competitor activity and new technologies.
3. Ensure the optimization of all resources in an efficient, sustained, and profitable manner. Interpretation and analysis of inquiry documentation and assist in the preparation of all phases of the bid process documentation from pre-qualification through to successful awarding of service contract.
4. Responsible for improving the capabilities by presenting a business plan to management in coordination with the sales team.
5. Responsible for the direction, productivity and profitability of the warehouse and logistic operations through the development and management of individuals and strategies to ensure that operational goals are achieved.
6. Evaluate and build strong supplier relationships with potential vendors and review, develop and make recommendations on the supply chain strategy to mitigate potential supply issues and bottlenecks.
7. Implementation and coordination of all engineering/Distribution and logistics work in conformance with the requirements and specifications of the contracts, scopes of work and in accordance with the projects schedule.
8. Build strong senior level influencing relationships with existing and new target clients for the delivery of value added services and products and the development of further opportunities within the initial assignment.
9. Responsible for the establishment of productivity objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan and for providing an Operations Plan to provide monthly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.