Head - User Acquisition - Digital & Traditional Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Head - User Acquisition - World's Best Matchmaking Company
About the Employer -
The Employer is the world's oldest and most successful matchmaking service, has been trusted since 1996 by people all over the world to help them find their soulmates. Today, hundreds of thousands of people have met their life partners through their revolutionary matchmaking service and countless others have made some very special friends.
The company was founded in 1996 with one simple objective - to provide a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners. Since then they have created a world-renowned service that has touched the lives of millions of people all over the world.
About the role -
This position will serve as the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for the performance of all employer's earned media (i.e. Ranking on the web/stores, SERP snippets, Guest Blogs, Newsletters, etc.).
Top 3 Responsibilities -
1) Search: Drive organic search traffic to thousands of web landing pages and hundreds of store listing pages using a variety of on-page (tags, content, architecture, speed, etc.) and off-page (link building, authority, etc.) tactics, commonly known as SEO & ASO.
2) Email Marketing: Develop email marketing as a channel for acquiring/activating new users. (this is not product marketing or transactional email).
3) Discovery: Drive organic discovery/exploration traffic by implementing content marketing & influencer marketing tactics on sources like Blogs, Social Networks, Youtube, Quora, ECommerce Sites, TikTok, Taboola, etc.
Top 3 Must Haves -
1) Strong understanding of the earned media landscape with demonstrable quality experience in SEO, ASO and content marketing. It's the depth of experience - not its length that- ll matter.
2) Strong natural curiosity problem-solving abilities, statistical foundations, research skills, growth mindset and high work ethic.
3) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, Google Search Console, Webmaster console, Moz, Google Play Console, Apple Developer account, App Annie and email marketing tools.
Top 3 Nice To Haves -
1) Excellent writing, editing, storytelling, speaking, and collaboration skills
2) Direct work experience in a top consumer internet company in India
3) Some knowledge of SQL
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Earned Media Customer Acquisition, Content Marketing, Search Engine Ranking, App Store Optimization, Influencer Marketing, Organic Search, Email Marketing, Link Building