Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:419 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Head - Unsecured Consumer Lending - FinTech - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-16 yrs)
As Head - Consumer Lending - Unsecured, you shall lead the unsecured consumer lending business.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the unsecured consumer loan products/portfolio, lending practices, credit/loan policies, guidelines, and procedures to address consumer needs, business objectives, and strategic plans.
- The person shall be responsible to ensure optimal end to end lending customer journey and operations, drive process improvements, and monitored loan quality exposures and concentration risks.
Key responsibilities :
- Conceptualizing and implementing the consumer lending product(s)
- Liaising with lenders like Banks, NBFCs and lenders etc. and managing the business relationship
- Identifying and creating new business lending opportunities and partnerships. Responsible for the new initiatives, strategic alliances & partnerships pertaining to lending vertical.
- Developing a pipeline of value-added customer solutions to include customer experience, products, and service offerings.
- Owning sales targets overall and within accounts. Developing and implementing strategic plan to achieve the same.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives.
- To understand customer requirement in the geography assigned and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- Stakeholder management across levels and cross-functions
- Ensure compliance to the policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Lead, motivate, and continuously develop a credible high performing team.
Capabilities we are looking for :
- 10+ years of extensive knowledge of the lending business, loan documents and terminology and credit risk management.
- The candidate should have an engineering background from a premier college. MBA from a tier-1 B School will be preferable.
- The candidate must have experience in conceptualizing and implementing lending product
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
- Strong lending background in Fintech, MFI or NBFCs only with a knack for working with concrete data
- Passion towards building a large consumer fintech business
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding of key drivers/ trends and how business works for different geographies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.