Assistant Manager at Samridhi Placements
Views:1731 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Unmanned Systems - Aviation (15-20 yrs)
Head - Unmanned Systems - Aviation - Ahmedabad
1. Lead the efforts for responding to RFI / RFP / RFQ's from Indian Tri-Services. Engaging with stake-holders (MoD, Tri-services, Global OEM's, Tier - I & II Suppliers) to understand the needs and building a strong brand name in the Unmanned Systems domain.
2. Lead efforts across the complete lifecycle of Indian acquisition programs starting from RFI / RFP/ Technical Evaluation / Trials / Contract Negotiations.
3. Identify high potential technology sub-areas in Unmanned Systems domain. Build and implement strategy to build capabilities in these areas through in-house development or inorganic opportunities.
4. Maintain detailed knowledge and insight about the global and Indian trends in Unmanned Systems domain, technology trends, evolving customer needs, new products etc.
5. Build and develop strategic relationships in Unmanned Technology leadership nations to build leadership position in Unmanned Systems domain.
6. Build a pipeline of inorganic opportunities for complementing existing capabilities and capturing key market segments.
7. Build a team of competent Business Development Managers, Program Managers, technical managers for successful execution of various projects / programs
8. Participate in Unmanned Systems related seminars and conferences. Participate in defence expositions and and assure liaison and coordination with customer delegations visiting such events
9. Closely work with the Manufacturing Head and COO for delivery of products and services to the cus-tomers in the agreed timelines and specifications.
Experience & Educational Requirements :
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFI-CATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering [Mechanical / Electrical / Aero-space / Electronics].
- Masters in Technology [Mechanical / Electrical / Aerospace / Electronics ] from an International University shall be preferred.
- Masters in Business Administration preferably from a Tier - I / Tier - II / International University shall be an added advantage
Relevant EXPERIENCE :
- Extensive experience successfully negotiating multi-million dollar agreements with large Aerospace and Defense customers
- Demonstrated track record leading large scale aerospace and defense business capture efforts.
- Deep experience with Unmanned Systems Technologies esp. Unmanned Aerial Systems.
- Ability to contribute to the development strategy and lead strategic initiatives in support of functional and business objectives.
- Good experience in dealing with armed forces personnel, defence officials. Experience in dealing with Indian Tri-Services / MoD shall be an added advantage.