Director at Dimensions Consulting Group
Views:383 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Treasury - NBFC - CA (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for Head Treasury, preferably CA from Fortune 500 companies with exceptional Leadership qualities and strong exposure to manage the liquidity of the business.
All current and projected cash inflows and outflows to be monitored to ensure availability of sufficient cash to fund company operations, as well as to ensure that excess cash is properly invested. The Treasury Head must engage in considerable prudence to ensure that existing assets are safeguarded through the use of safe forms of investment and hedging activities.
- Cash forecasting : Compile information from around the company to create an ongoing cash forecast.
- Working capital monitoring : Review the corporate policies related to working capital, and model their impact on cash flows.
- Cash concentration : Create a system for funneling cash into a centralized investment account, from which cash can be most effectively invested. This may involve the use of notional pooling or cash sweeps.
- Investments : Use the corporate investment policy for allocating excess cash to various types of investments,
- Grant credit : Issue credit to customers, which involves management of the policy under which credit terms are granted.
- Fund raising : Determine when additional cash is needed, and raise funds through the acquisition of debt, sale of stock
- Risk management : Use various hedging and netting strategies to reduce risk related to changes in asset values, interest rates, and foreign currency holdings.
- Credit rating agency relations : Keep any credit rating agencies informed of the company's financial results and condition
- Bank relations : Keep the company's bankers apprised of the company's financial condition and projections, as well as any forthcoming changes in its need for borrowed funds. The discussion may extend to the various services provided by the banks to the company, such as lockboxes, wire transfers, ACH payments, and so forth.
- Reporting : Providing the senior management team with reports concerning market conditions, funding issues, returns on investment, cash-related risks, and similar topics.
- Mergers and acquisitions.