HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:803 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Head - Treasury - NBFC (8-12 yrs)
Reporting into: CFO
Educational Qualifications CA or MBA from good B school
Job Summary: Looking at hiring a strong Head of Treasury to lead Treasury. The incumbent will be responsible for performing all treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, compliances, reporting, etc. In addition, s/he will also manage the day-to-day activities of the treasury function to meet all financial obligations of the organization.
Product Line includes :
1. Loan Against Shares
2. Promoter Funding
3. Structure Funding
4. IPO Funding
5. ESOP Funding
6. Unlisted Securities Funding
Key Responsibilities - Develop, manage, lead and strengthen relationships with mutual fund houses, bankers, external and internal stakeholders, credit rating agencies.
- Resource Mobilization & overseeing the liability side of the balance sheet.
- Capital allocation to business verticals and internal pricing of capital.
- Tracking of markets and interest rate/liquidity scenario and optimizing the risks vs. return on the overall liability side of the balance sheet
- Be the one-point contact for the credit rating agencies and have end-to-end execution of transactions from investor/lender interaction, deal structuring, assisting investor diligence till term sheet finalization.
- Driving Interest cost reduction initiatives
- Handling end to end Primary issuance of commercial papers and liaise with Investors, IPA, RTA, NSDL, CDSL, Trustees, Legal and other advisors.
- Cashflow forecasting and managing surplus funds through investments in board approved investment options.
- Treasury Reporting and MIS for ALM on regular basis. Effective development and deployment of the Treasury governance framework and guidelines, ensuring compliance with company policy, procedures, and guidelines.
- Owner of development and transformation of the Treasury function.
Key Requirements - Should have strong relationships with Mutual Funds/Banks/Wealth Houses/Corporates/ Family Offices/ Arrangers to raise funds for the company
- Should have an understanding of various regulations affecting NBFCs.
- Should preferably have experience of dealing with regulators like RBI on issues like compliance with operating guidelines on business, filing of reports on periodical basis, attending inspections by RBI officials et al.
- Should have the experience and ability to communicate and interact with executives of various banks and strong external & internal stakeholder management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.