HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:4946 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Treasury - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
UpWord Global is a leader in HR Consulting and Training.
We have this exciting opportunity with one of the biggest manufacturing companies in fertilisers, pesticides, herbicides:
Head - Treasury role
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsibility for hedging USD 1.5 Billion Foreign currency imports and USD 100 Mio Exports in line with P&L targets including constant monitoring, ownership over MIS reports, presenting the same to management - briefing the Risk management committee with the Company as well as the board's Risk management committee on hedging actions on a periodical basis
- Overall responsibility for working capital borrowings of the company. Raising Short term loan in INR / USD (buyers credit / PCFC, FCNR B) including P&L responsibility to meet targets as envisaged in the budget - Rupee borrowing including commercial paper, WCDL etc - Place Commercial paper at appropriate time for the right tenor and rate - Buyers credit / suppliers credit
- Liaison with various banks for management of working capital limits - Fund based Rs.1500 Cr; buyers credit Rs.1500 Cr, NFB LimitsRs.3500 Cr
- Off balance sheet structuring by entering into assignment / securitization transactions to meeting funding requirements of the Company
- Preparation of CMA and getting working capital sanctions from banks
- Managing the investors desk - interact with buy and sell side investors on company's prospects constantly - preparing the quarterly investor concall data, arranging the call, and investors presentations periodically- Attending Sell side conferences to update investors.
- Assisting CFO in Mergers and acquisitions; activities include preparing financial model, interacting with the investment bankers, highlighting issues in transaction structuring, preparing investment / acquisition thesis, Board, presentations etc
- Budgeting interest cost on an annual basis and submitting the same on time - revising the budget on a quarterly basis
Incase your profile matches please do apply for the role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.