Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:640 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Treasury/M&A & Investor Relations (12-17 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Treasury & Banking:
- Networking skills to actively engage in investor meets, Promoter Forums & Equity funding activities.
- Handling treasury & Banking Operations including working capital management/enhancement.
- Raising of long-term funds for new projects as well as dealing with Banks (at all level /Institution/Private Equity for raising long term fund.
- Maintain an efficient system of policies that adequately control treasury activities.
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational and capital investment needs.
- Prepare financial reports & advise Senior Management of loans, liquidity, and investments.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Identify avenues to assess growth opportunities/M&As for the business.
- Overseeing all aspects of the merger or acquisition process from start to finish.
- Identifying potential acquisition targets and negotiating acquisition deals.
- Due diligence efforts to assess the financial and operational viability of potential targets.
- Coordinating and managing the integration of acquired businesses.
- Following strategies to realize the maximum value from each acquisition.
- Working with Senior management to ensure that all aspects of the merger or acquisition are successfully completed.
Investor relations & Board level stakeholder management
- Monitor investor relations by providing key business updates at a defined frequency, respond timely to Investor queries and clarifications.
- Liaise internally with the AML team, Treasury team, Fund Accounting teams, Compliance team.
- Coordinate the investment process with investors and provide exceptional service & partnership.
- Identify opportunities to grow relationships.
- Attend and host meetings and calls with current and prospective investors.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across Investor Relations, Client Portfolio Management, and investment teams on broad range of client-related efforts.
- Strong business partnering exposure to establish world class business practices.
- Handled Investor relations function in a listed company.
- A Thought leader with knowledge of latest practices and Industry trends with strong business & financial acumen.
- Extensive knowledge of the M&A process, including due diligence, valuation, and negotiation.
- Prior exposure to fund raising, due diligence, mergers & acquisitions will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication, analytical & interpersonal skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale projects.