CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:545 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Treasury & Investment - Family Owned Business (6-10 yrs)
The role will involve managing Treasury and Investment planning for a family owned business, and will include :
1. Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash. Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
2. Forecast worldwide interest expense and income.
3. Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
4. Supervise daily borrowing in US and Euro commercial paper markets and investment activity.
5. Support long term capital markets activities, including public debt financings. Prior experience with bank and debt capital markets and documentation a plus, but opportunity to learn for right candidate.
6. Support share repurchase program.
7. Coordinate and oversee activities of the plans- actuaries, investment managers, investment advisors, custodians to ensure optimal management of plan assets. Participate in matters relating to pension plan accounting, funding, actuarial valuations, governance, and other corporate issues related to investments of US plans.
8. Support leasing analysis and pricing.
9. Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.