Head - Treasury - Internet/Online (9-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Cashflow management and forecasting (daily cash flows, based on inputs received from internal teams about inflows and outflows; preparation of projected cash flows of the company)
- Managing relationships with bankers and fund managers
- Monitoring of actual fund flows and transactions and ensuring smooth processing
- To deploy surplus cash available in various instruments like Bank FD, MFs, other short term liquid instruments, etc.
- Constantly optimizing for returns of idle funds
- Min 9 years of experience post-CA in Treasury Reporting roles
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret problems/data gathered from a variety of sources
- Analytical power: Capability to translate data into understandable and actionable Management Information
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically and culturally diverse people
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict non-negotiable timelines
- Demonstrated ability to successfully contribute multiple projects & competing priorities in a time-sensitive environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.