Employer at Peoplenomic
Views:1849 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Head - Treasury - CA (12-20 yrs)
Functional Responsibilities / KPIs What do we need in the Head-Treasury role?
- Deep relationships with Banks/Financial Institutions/Mutual Funds/DFIs
- Understanding of broking, wealth management, distribution of financial products and NBFC working and various regulations affecting Broking and NBFCs
- Experience in Debt fund raising and listing including via structured products.
- Proven capability to 'Deliver Outcome' with focus on integrity, ethics and governance.
What will you do?
- Resource Mobilization: handle term loan proposals, debt capital market instruments including secured/MLDs/unsecured debt et. al.
- Overseeing the liability side of the balance sheet
- Manage, lead and strengthen relationships with bankers, mutual fund houses, external and internal stakeholders, credit rating agencies.
- Capital allocation to business verticals and internal pricing of capital.
- Tracking of markets and interest rate/liquidity scenario and optimizing the risks vs. return on the overall liability side of the balance sheet
- Ensure timely and adequate availability of working capital facilities - both fund-based and non- fund-based
- Be the one-point contact for the credit rating agencies.
- End-to-end execution of transactions from investor/lender interaction, deal structuring, assisting investor diligence till term sheet finalisation
- Handling all compliances for securitization, loan documentation and NCD issuances Driving Interest cost reduction initiatives
- Handling end to end Primary issuance of commercial papers and liaise with Investors, IPA, RTA, NSDL, CDSL, Trustees, Legal and other advisors
- Cashflow forecasting and managing surplus funds through investments in board approved investment options
- Treasury Reporting and MIS for ALM on regular basis.Effective development and deployment of the Treasury governance framework and guidelines, ensuring compliance with company policy, procedures, and guidelines.
- Owner of development and transformation of the Treasury function.
- Qualifications Preferred Chartered Accountant
- Experience 12-14 yrs experience in raising funds for a financial services organization
- Functional Competencies Strong external & internal stakeholder management, agility in decision making
- Behavioral Competencies Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong with team management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.