Employer at Peoplenomic
Views:1172 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Treasury - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
The critical skill requirement is :
- In-depth knowledge of financial management concepts and trends
- Deep knowledge of financial products, funding alternatives and structures
- Ability to develop and institutionalize new financial processes and controls.
- Deep data analysis, planning and forecasting skills.
- Knowledge of company's strategy, structure and practices
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence in interfacing with all levels of people, internally and externally
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to build, sustain, and influence relationships, at all levels of an organization.
- Deep people development, coaching and leadership/teambuilding experience.
Additionally experience in following specific areas :
1. The Banking & finance exposure of more than 10 years, exuberant in dealing with Multinational Banks/ Multi countries for Term Loans, Trade Finance Limits, working capital, etc.
2. Exposure of dealing with Credit Insurance Companies and Factoring with Banks and Private Companies or fund managers
3. Implementation of Forex Risk Management system and policy. Devise Hedging Strategy and good Knowledge of forex products for Hedging in various countries.
4. Cash Flow and working capital Management, preparation of annual budgets, rolling forecast, MIS and ensuring availability of funds through economic means.
5. Ensuring optimization or reduction in interest/ finance costs.
6. Raising funds through economical means from capital markets like Bonds, funds, FI's etc.
7. Ensuring that funding requirements of the business are met.
8. Strategic support on key financial focus areas.
MANDATE BRIEF :
- Minimum / Specific Qualification (Graduate / Post Graduate, etc.) Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ MBA FINANCE
- Critical Skill Required for the position Debt Capital Market Borrowings, Forex Management
- Age range of the candidate 35-40 years
- Language(s) MUST be known English
3 most critical experiences required for the position :
- Debt Capital Market Borrowings - Term loans, NCD, CPs, ECBs, etc.
- Implementation of Forex Management system and policy; strong Banking relationships
- Managing all rating activities & preparation of all related data
Key Responsibilities of the Position :
- Monitoring Cash Flows, liquidity requirements & working capital management for all group entities
- Managing forex exposure and deploying Forex hedging strategies for Group companies across key global markets.
- Handling all treasury-related accounting & audit procedures