Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:411 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Treasury - BFSI (10-19 yrs)
Industry Preference only from NBFC or MSME companies (Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises)
Objective: As support to the Head - Treasury, prepare and present ALM, LCR, Liquidity Ratios, Investment Notes and Treasury Performance Notes. Make investment of surplus funds in MFs, CPs and / or Govt securities as per the market outlook.
Finance /Treasury control:
- Efficiently deploy surplus funds in MFs, Corporate and Govt. bonds, and other options as per Investment Policy of the company.
- ALM Policy Compliance, Market Risk Compliance & Integrated Risk Management Policy Reporting:
- Monitoring reports of ALM system assists in position of maturity pattern of assets and liability in different buckets as prescribed by NHB. (HFC regulatory). ALM System generate the reports which required to file with regulator on half yearly basis and these reports presented to ALCO committee.
- Preparation and presentation of SSL & IRS Statement
- Calculation and presentation of Liquidity ratios- ALM Policy
- Preparation of ALCO agenda- Including the items as per ALCO Pack
- Preparation and presentation of KRI statement for Integrated Risk Management Policy Document
- Analysis of Market risk assessment parameters as per the Market Risk Policy.
- Preparation and presentation of Potential Shocks due to interest rate movement.
- Preparation and presentation of other parameters as per Market Risk Policy.
- Analysis of the template and preparation of reasoning for the deviation.
Financial & Accounting and Reporting governance:
- Overall Responsibility of Investment.
- Preparation of quarterly, half yearly and annual performance notes.
- Ensure accounting as per laid down statutory guidelines (ICAI standards, NHB guidelines, and applicable pronouncements).
- Comparison of quarterly, half yearly and annual accounts figures with approved budget.
- Statutory audit of Treasury Function (as per requirement of (ICAI standards, NHB guidelines, Companies Act, etc).
- Internal audit of borrowings, investments.
- Various NHB Compliance /MIS/returns relating to ALM, monthly return, quarterly return, Annual Returns etc.
- High energy professional
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical & functional expertise
- Keen team player, who has an eagle's eye on compliances and standard operating processes.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong customer service outlook.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.