Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:370 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Treasury - BFS/Infra (15-20 yrs)
Reports to CFO
- CA / MBA Finance with 10-15 Years of relevant experience ,
- Understand the corporate policies, rules and targets
- Support business growth and ensuring compliance with group rules
- Act as subject matter expert
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies. Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects conversant with forex market regulations, FEMA compliances and other regulatory
- Create digital and smart treasury ecosystem leveraging AI, ML, robotic process automation and data analytics
- Laisoning and working with Banks / Financial Institution
- Working Capital Management
- Operating and functional knowledge of all Banking Instruments
- Financial Management - Including Working capital assessment and fund management
- Understanding of the Project financial and their management
- Profound knowledge of Rating and Co-orodinating with Rating Agencies
- In Depth Knowledge of Forex Management
- Working Knowledge of SAP experience in Manufacturing or Any Process Industry will be added advantage
- Must have handled team size of 2/3 Persons
- Exposure in Financial Management / Treasury and Fund raising
- Passionate about creating the best team to support the group equity story
- Good communication, Strong leadership & Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.