Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:1318 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Head - Treasury - Banking (18-22 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage, control and regulate effectively as also efficiently the funds and ensure that the liquidity position of the organization is sound and optimally cost effective as also requirements of funds are readily met for ongoing operational and capital investment requirements;
- To forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment, and prudently use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the borrowings.
- To closely monitor the statutory requirements and also adhere to statutory guidelines issued from time to time.
- To create and put in place a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities, and function in conjunction to various guidelines/policies on Market Risk, Corporate Credit, Corporate Investment.
- To maintain an excellent working relationship with the investment community, credit rating agencies & counter parties.
- Apprise the top management of the significant aspects impacting treasury management of the organization.
- Oversee and provide guidance for
- Investments of surplus funds in various market instruments
- MIS (Cash Flow & Funds Management)
- Forex Risk Management
- Import & Trade Banking Products
- Accounting & Audit for the treasury function
- Project approval & Commercial Negotiation for home loan / subvention scheme from various banks.
- Fund Raising
- Managing relationships with banks & financial institutions
- End to end fundraising - Term Sheet negotiation, Loan documentation, Security creation, Title due diligence, Technical due diligence, Disbursement
- Managing the portfolio on ongoing basis including handling annual renewals
- Liaising with various internal & external stakeholders, keeping track of any developments affecting portfolio
- Keeping abreast of regulations relating to the function
Desired qualification: CA/ MBA
- 18-22 years overall experience with at least 10+ years in Banking (Corporate Banking, Project Finance) or Corporate Finance roles.
- Should be having relationships with major banks & financial institutions.
- Should have sanctioned (if from Banking background) or raised (if from Corporate Finance background) atleast Rs. 6000-8000 Cr +cumulative.
- Exposure across products (Loans, Working Capital, Trade Finance, Project Finance). Experienced in dealing with Top Management of Banks & Corporates. Real Estate exposure preferred.