Lead Recruiter at Molveno
Views:325 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Treasury - Automotive - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-10 yrs)
Company: A 7000 Crore Group Company
Responsibilities of this role:
- Experience from a Group Company is must
- Evaluation and recommendation of appropriate funding instruments/options including CPs/NCDs/Foreign currency borrowings, PE
- Monitoring and ensuring no default happens on all terms / covenants of various Lender agreements
- Faciliate Security creation / statutory compliances from Board approvals, filing returns with RBI/ROC, Trustees,etc and ensuring timely release/discharge on repayment/termination
- Strong Ability to negotiate competitive terms both financial/non financials with Lenders/Institutions is a must
- Supporting business finance teams in implementation of fund based/non fund based products/solutions and digital applications is also part of this role
- Maintain banking relationships and credit rating agency relationships. All Banking operations of all group companies have to be monitored and the control with respect to authorized signatories and online payments should be monitored.
- Prepare the CMA data and prepare project reports where ever necessary to obtain funding for all group companies. Ensure the banking limits and credit ratings are renewed on time.
- Coordinate with all Finance Controllers of the group to forecast cash flow positions and related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Prepare and implement Risk Management policy to cover both the commodity and forex Risks of the organization
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Invest surplus funds to ear optimal returns. Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
Qualification: CA / MBA from Premium college