Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:2862 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - Transformation/Projects - IPCs/Commercial Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
As Head of Transformation / Project, you will be required to:
- Engage with all concerned stakeholders including Business heads, Business development teams, Operations managers, project management companies, vendors, technology/Finance teams and other internal support teams to plan and schedule the project timelines
- You should have an excellent understanding of layouts, material finishes, working drawings, etc
- You will be required to set-up processes to streamline project execution work to reduce project TAT and CAPEX.
- You will be responsible for Setting up / managing / expanding vendor network for different categories/ negotiate terms/Finalizing contracts/defining service, Quality and deliveries SLAs as per requirement
- You should be an expert in Project planning, site execution and monitoring along with vendor/contractor management and logistics planning/monitoring
- Works with design administrators and other employees to review client feedback and make suggestions in a way to best interpret the information to the design team.
- Direct and encourage the group of interior designers, site supervisors, project managers, and architects
- Hands-on leadership required to proactively identifying and working towards mitigating key business risks associated with launch operations
- Ability to hustle and on-the-feet thinking required for creative problem solving
- BE / B.Tech in Civil engineering / Management Degree from colleges like IIT, NIT, IIM, NICMAR, NITIE or other Tier-1 institutes.
- Hands on 10+ years of experience, preferably in IPC's in Operations management/ Construction project management/ real estate companies in commercial domain especially managing end to end fitouts and interiors.
- High on ownership, and ability to deliver results under pressure and within timelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.