Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:1248 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Transformation/Projects - IPCs/Commercial Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
As Head of Transformation / Project, you will be required to:
- Engage with all concerned stakeholders including Business heads, Business development teams, Operations managers, project management companies, vendors, technology/Finance teams and other internal support teams to plan and schedule the project timelines
- You should have an excellent understanding of layouts, material finishes, working drawings, etc
- You will be required to set-up processes to streamline project execution work to reduce project TAT and CAPEX.
- You will be responsible for Setting up / managing / expanding vendor network for different categories/ negotiate terms/Finalizing contracts/defining service, Quality and deliveries SLAs as per requirement
- You should be an expert in Project planning, site execution and monitoring along with vendor/contractor management and logistics planning/monitoring
- Works with design administrators and other employees to review client feedback and make suggestions in a way to best interpret the information to the design team.
- Direct and encourage the group of interior designers, site supervisors, project managers, and architects
- Hands-on leadership required to proactively identifying and working towards mitigating key business risks associated with launch operations
- Ability to hustle and on-the-feet thinking required for creative problem solving
- BE / B.Tech in Civil engineering / Management Degree from colleges like IIT, NIT, IIM, NICMAR, NITIE or other Tier-1 institutes.
- Hands on 10+ years of experience, preferably in IPC's in Operations management/ Construction project management/ real estate companies in commercial domain especially managing end to end fitouts and interiors.
- High on ownership, and ability to deliver results under pressure and within timelines.