Founder at CorpEntry Solution
Views:5927 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Head - Transformation/Project Management - Engineering Firm (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring for a Transformation Head and looking for a Civil Engineer with excellent track record in construction and project management.
Essential Requirements :
- 10+ years of experience in the real estate industry
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Team handling experience
- Knowledge of the latest market trends
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA) :
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Good understanding of layouts, material finishes, working drawings etc.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverable and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Additional experience of managing a design team and can oversee various creative and design projects for an organization.
- Collaborate with other members of a design team, ensure projects are cost-effective, and maintain an up-to-date understanding of their target market.
- Establish design strategy, budgets and schedules for key project design
- Works with design administrators and other employees to review client feedback and make suggestions in a way to best interpret the information to the design team.
- Direct and encourage group of interior designers, site supervisors, project managers and architects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.