Founder at CorpEntry Solution
Views:961 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Transformation - Co-Living Startup (10-20 yrs)
Head - Transformation - Co-Living Startup
- 5+ years of experience in the real estate industry
- Degree in Civil Engineering and PMP certified is a must
- Team handling experience
- Knowledge of the latest market trends
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA) :
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Good understanding of layouts, material finishes, working drawings etc.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Additional experience of managing a design team and can oversee various creative and design projects for an organization.
- Collaborate with other members of a design team, ensure projects are cost-effective, and maintain an up-to-date understanding of their target market.
- Establish design strategy, budgets and schedules for key project design
- Works with design administrators and other employees to review client feedback and make suggestions in a way to best interpret the information to the design team.
- Direct and encourage group of interior designers, site supervisors, project managers and architects.