Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at AVTAR Career Creators
Views:5103 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Transfer Agency - BFS (14-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Sets guidelines for in processing distributions, completion of NAV/Rate updates, fund audit fulfillment, gain and loss reporting, settlement, commissions, invoicing and financial payments.
- Promotes consistency across product areas.
- Ensures clients are in compliance with IRS regulatory standards.
- Makes accurate and timely delivery of all tax forms to shareholders.
- Oversees Federal and State reporting requirements, ensuring timely and accurate information reporting.
- Interacts with systems personnel, IRS personnel, clients, client services, internal and external vendors and other operating units to make certain that deliverables and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Sets quality standards for transfer agency operations teams and reviews quality metrics to ensure standards are met.
- Analyzes trends and develops processes to improve team performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.