Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at AVTAR Career Creators
Views:4983 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Transfer Agency - BFS (14-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Sets guidelines for in processing distributions, completion of NAV/Rate updates, fund audit fulfillment, gain and loss reporting, settlement, commissions, invoicing and financial payments.
- Promotes consistency across product areas.
- Ensures clients are in compliance with IRS regulatory standards.
- Makes accurate and timely delivery of all tax forms to shareholders.
- Oversees Federal and State reporting requirements, ensuring timely and accurate information reporting.
- Interacts with systems personnel, IRS personnel, clients, client services, internal and external vendors and other operating units to make certain that deliverables and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Sets quality standards for transfer agency operations teams and reviews quality metrics to ensure standards are met.
- Analyzes trends and develops processes to improve team performance.