HR Recruiter at Chartered Club
Views:4849 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Head - Transaction Advisory - Investment Banking (10-15 yrs)
1. Raising capital including equity and structured Investments through PE and VC funds, Financial Institutions, Family Offices, UHNIs etc.
2. Advising on buy side/sell side/joint venture mandates for mid to large corporates and start-ups across sectors in and outside India.
3. Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments for Family offices, and UHNIs.
4. Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation including Definitive Agreements.
5. Providing transaction support services including due diligence, valuations, financial projections feasibility studies, business plans, information memorandums etc.
6. Leading the existing team to render quality professional services and managing the execution of mandates for transaction advisory and support services in an efficient manner.
7. Interacting with existing and prospective clients and associates to identify new opportunities to enhance business across service offerings for investment advisory including buy-side /sell side and fund sourcing mandates across sectors in and outside India.
8. Assisting the management of the Firm to consistently and continuously update knowledge pool and resources across service offerings of this division.
9. Assisting and supporting the management of the Firm to build and improve existing systems and processes to enhance operating efficiencies of this division.