Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:3641 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Training & Quality - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
Head- Training & Quality (Preferably from BPO of Ecommerce company)
Work Location: Delhi
Role: Training & Quality leader would be responsible for the on-going development and continuous improvement of the training and quality programs for various functions, especially customer service.
- Responsible for the on-going development and continuous improvement of the team training and quality programs.
- Develop programs, tools, processes and people with the aim of enhancing our employees' skills, performance, productivity and quality of work. Perform design and operating effectiveness reviews per the audit calendar and report progress.
- Conduct new product and refresher trainings. Understand specific segment requirements and train team members accordingly.
- Manage training and quality by monitoring, measuring, reporting and providing feedback on the quality of interactions. Facilitate learning across the floor through conducting training programs and presentations.
- Develop training content e-learning, Gamification, simulations, Training manager, Training & Quality, Finance Trainer, BPO Trainer, Voice & Accent Trainer, Soft skills Trainer
- Be familiar with traditional (training, coaching, mentoring, etc) and modern training methods (e-learning, Gamification, simulations etc)
- Track record in designing training course curriculum, assessments & lesson plan. Strong writing & record keeping ability for reports, dashboard and training content.
- Deliver the required voice & communication coaching efficiently
- Conduct remote monitoring sessions, thus completing performance summaries.
- Plan, multi task and deliver projects/commitments on time
Quality Assurance Function
- Provide leadership for the QA process, driving continuous improvement of the overall program resulting in improved funnel, quality and accuracy of our customer interactions by identifying trends and trouble spots, capturing the voice of the customer and recommending appropriate actions based on valid QA data
- Facilitate Bi-monthly/weekly calibration sessions ensuring that the QA Review/Scoring process is completely understood and calibrated.
- Manage the functions and work towards enhancement of the function and team members. Recruit, mentor and develop team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Conduct meetings regularly to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/ concerns raised by the team.
- Randomly monitor calls to ensure organizational standards are maintained.
- Review evaluations, maintain tape files, and handle general administrative duties.
- Prepare performance evaluations documenting contact-handling procedures.
- Assist in SOP/ Controls documentation and create the same wherever required.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team and ensure compliance to procedures and policy guidelines, encourage and motivate the team in a monotonous job environment
Experience and skills Required:
- 7-8 years of experience in Training function with 2-3 years at managerial level, preferably from Ecommerce sector and having managed training function of a BPO.
- A leader to lead the team of quality auditors and acting as a Head-Trainer for our captive and BPO unit. 2-3 years of supervisory or leadership experience in a Quality Assurance (QA).
- Experience leading instructor-led training programs in a business environment and/or experience leading and/or conducting Quality Assurance checks using Lead Management Systems (LMS)
- Demonstrated excellent Sales Training skills and Training content development
- Managerial qualities - Analytical, time management, project leadership and team work.
- Relevant experience as Voice & Accent Trainer Expert either in a BPO
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Influencing Skills - ability to motivate stakeholders and demonstrate organizational influence
- Execution focused. Attention to details and results oriented.
- Ready to fit in a fast paced, agile unstructured working culture
- Required experience has to be in BPO set-up (captive/ outsourced) only
Work Hours: 5 days a week + 2 Alternate Saturdays every month
Joining: Within a month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.