Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:1795 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - Training & Development - Manufacturing (14-17 yrs)
- Responsible for owning & executing end to end learning programs including Managerial, Leadership Development and L&D initiatives for the organization. Works closely with business and HR business partners on learning intervention, training effectiveness, change management, cultural change and other learning interventions.
- Plan & execute Learning & Development agenda in line with Capability requirement of the Business.
- Support enhancement of the learning system and processes.
- Develop and build leadership capabilities via management & leadership development programs including executive coaching strategy and roll out of learning solutions.
- Initiate and help develop the learning system and processes
- Build and manage the network of local partners for behavioral programs.
- Coaching and advising business leaders and people managers as the need arises.
- Evaluate training needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
- Working with training providers to develop suitable content for the courses
- Training Needs analysis(TNA)
- Training need identification(TNI)
- Training delivery
- Training Effectiveness
- Training calendar development
- Preparation and management of training budget.
- The candidate should have a post-graduate degree in MSW/MPM/MBA in Human Resources
The candidate should have at least 14-17 years of experience in handling Learning & Development of Large Manufacturing Organization with excellent communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.