HR at Northcap Services Private Limited
Views:738 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Head - Training & Development - BFSI (15-18 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Training and Development Head to devise our platform client strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. As a lead, you will responsible for assessing Client needs to drive productive initiatives and arrange suitable solutions for employees from our product suite. This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance Enterprise development.
If keen kindly call me at 9811967450 to discuss further
The key outcomes expected from one in this role would be:
- Designing and executing training & development strategies for our client needs, in the domains of people capability building, wellness and business across Asia, UK and Middle east
- Align the role profiles with technical, functional, behavioural, and leadership indicators.
- Responsible for designing training material to enhance skill development and learning and creating Training programs and implementing a full training cycle plan.
- Review the best-fit assessment model and conduct assessments to identify the training needs.
What Will Bring You To The Table?
- Minimum 15 years of experience designing and implementing a team member development program
- Deep cultural understanding of the region with a preference;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be open to managing technology, creating content, and delivering on the same
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- An agile problem solver who can take on complex projects and offer objective solutions while maintaining a hands-on approach
- Relative experience working in flat organizational structures
- Maintain and develop relationships with Clients through the thought leadership
- Focus on design and building programs in the allocated verticals for the platform
- Lead program facilitation .
- Identify the trainers, train the Conduct workshop as per assigned plan and check their effectiveness.
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed.
- Deliver highly professional training for each and every account and vertical
- Assist team with regards to training and product knowledge
- Manage and develop the team