Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:249 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Training - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
- Training need identification in consultation with management, HODs, and various stakeholders
- Developing and delivering various training programs and initiatives to address needs of the Organization, using various training methodology and cost-effective tools
- Design and execute training programs for employees at various roles, designations to enhance their career growth. Planning and executing training programs for various stages of the employee life cycle.
- Design, Implement and Administer Training Lifecycle of each employee and role at the organization.
- Act as a change agent to transform the organization, closely working with management for driving developmental projects.
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness - establishing ROI
- Developing contents and deliver need-based solution-oriented training programs with use of technology, e-learning platform
- Study benchmark practices of the industry, educate line heads & management, get their buy in to introduce changes in Organization.
- Developing and facilitating training programs for branch employees, Channel partners in consultation with management. Partner with Business Development team to enhance skill level & business performance
- Publishing post-training reports related to training & development.
- Preparing and delivering various training programs to enhance skills, attitudes, and knowledge of employees.
- Conducting mentoring, coaching and counseling activities for employees.
- Providing regular feedback to Management on employee dynamics. Suggest remedies for various existing problems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.