Talent Advisor at EduTrill | Accolite Digital
Views:1664 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Total Rewards/People Operations (12-20 yrs)
Head - Total Rewards/People Operations Exp in US, Asia Comp and benefits needed
What you'll do:
- Own the strategy and build out of the Global Total Rewards strategy and supporting programs for benchmarking, total compensations, equity, sales commission, and benefits that create a compelling employee value proposition for all employees.
- Oversee development, implementation, and maintenance of the company's compensation and benefits programs, including directing job evaluation and use of salary surveys for benchmarking our compensation structures, and developing salary budgets.
- Lead market and ad-hoc analyses of base pay, variable pay, equity and benefits to ensure market competitiveness and identify market gap for globally diverse talent.
- Advise and train People Team, managers and employees on Total Rewards philosophy and programs. Serve as the company's benefits expert.
- Oversee creation of policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
- Oversee company benefits programs, including negotiating coverage and costs with carriers.
- Typically oversee incentive plan and equity plan guideline design and may also handle equity program administration, performance management and/or HR Information Systems.
- Initiate and deliver specialized analysis on competitive and internal compensation practices, strategies and metrics based on business need.
People Operations :
- Design and implement company Human Resource policies and ensure Human
- Resource (HR) compliance with laws and regulations in multiple countries and jurisdictions.
- Set objectives and goals for the team and track progress.
- Oversee the company's HR systems as well as databases and recommend software for addressing the needs of employees (e.g., performance review tools etc.).
- Evaluate key HR metrics for monitoring performance.
- Oversee the onboarding (new hires), promotions, transfers, exits, relocations, bonus changes and all adhoc changes related to an employee lifecycle with required supporting documentation.
- Oversee and responsible for the payroll processes and delivery for global location.
- Participate in the finance reconciliation processes for global locations.
- Manage compliance records, reporting and audits for any state and local Employment.
We'd like for you to have :
- Fifteen plus years of experience with increasing HR responsibility.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in HR, Business Administration or other related field.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- A pro-active, high-energy attitude geared toward achieving continuous improvement.
- HIghly analytical with strong proficiency in data analysis and problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in developing end to end processes using tools such as JIRA.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs.
- Experience with designing and implementing compensation, benefits and rewards strategies.
- Proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills and identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Exemplify our core values, operate with high integrity and ethics.
- Excellent organization and detail skills, able to work well under stress, meet deadlines and ability to work independently and follow through on work assignments.
- Experience working with and managing a variety of HR vendors.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office skills and/G-Suite, report preparation and analysis
- Able to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.