Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:1118 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Total Rewards - IT (16-23 yrs)
- Serve as the main point of contact for all issues related to the Total Rewards areas and manage relationships with a stakeholder group and key individuals
- Work with the HR and Business Leaders, understand business/people strategy in order to develop priorities and design/build solutions that support it
- Ensure that Client Total rewards programs are fully integrated with statutory programs within each country.
- Drive refinement of the Market Intelligence processes and deliverable to ensure client expectations and deliverable are met on time and with quality
- Accountable for market data collection, analysis and target development. Ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with the compensation and benefits/pension strategy and direction for the GU/Country
- Analyze performance metrics. Provide specialty reporting and data analysis as required. Identify trends, potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements and opportunities for performance improvements within the function
- Lead major external benchmarking projects for a variety of global HR strategy and compensation, benefits/pension design initiatives which impact HR strategies across all workforces and all geographies
- Develop, review and apply global guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies that align with the business strategy and the vision of HR
- Participate in development of annual survey budgets and handle compensation related computation and analysis
- Lead design, build and implementation of global programs and solutions for total rewards function (processes, policies, programs) that enable DTE/WF rewards strategy/priorities - currently across all workforces
- Coordinate with the regional and country Compensation and Benefits contacts to implement initiatives, programmes and complete local/global deliverable
- Interface with HR and leadership/employees in assigned areas to provide compensation communication as needed
- Work with GU- CoE Interlock and other CoE roles to define the GU compensation framework and future developments and coordinate with field HR Organization and People Advisors to implement compensation processes.
- Monitor total rewards programs (pension, benefits, compensation or equity) to ensure compliance with applicable laws, standards, and work council agreements
- Support implementation of new (or key changes to existing) global programs and processes, testing designs to validate applicability to local market situations and ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines
- Finalize overall Total Rewards Management budget requirements
- Support SE direct hire process and responsible for reviewing incoming business cases for Leadership direct hire candidates
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all the operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
- Direct the design, communications, enrollment, claims administration, vendor interfaces, premium payments, database systems, and accounting for the various total rewards program.