Principal Consultant - Leadership Hiring at IndiHire Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:3585 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Head - Total Rewards - IT (12-18 yrs)
Company - Our customer is Indian origin global MNC in IT consulting & outsourcing. It has operations across US, UK, Italy, Ireland, South East Asian countries with few offices across India.
Designation - Head of Total Rewards
Location - Navi Mumbai
Reporting to - Global CHRO
Team - About 8 members including senior folks
Job Purpose - Provide leadership on all rewards related matters across the company.
Key Responsibilities -
- Provide direction & be responsible for strategic total rewards (C&B) for the company.
- Strategize annual salary budgets to ensure alignment with short and long-term financial goals of the organization.
- Design and manage employee benefits program to promote the organization as a preferred employer.
- Periodically analyse industry trends and benchmarks for salary levels across roles and positions and suggest corrective measures as deemed necessary.
- Design compensation framework to support business's competitive outlook, retain key talent and reward high-performing employees.
- Oversee HR metrics, design budgets and schedule expenditures, analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Co-ordinate and manage employee payroll while meeting all accuracy, timeliness and satisfaction metrics.
- Ensure all practices and processes are compliant to all labour laws; report adherence to compliances to appropriate statutory authorities.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls are in place and all processes are maintained in an audit ready state at all times to meet
compliance and corporate governance standards
- Benchmark and create, administer and review HR policies framework to safeguard organization procedures and practices
- Ensure HR policies are aligned with requirement laid down by statute.
- Spearhead communication and seek feedback on HR policies across all levels through digital and other media.
Experience - Minimum 12 years in Rewards / C&B Management for a structured, large and knowledge driven company, preferably from IT Services or BPO or KPO.
Qualification - MBA in HR from a reputed institute/college/university.
Total Compensation - INR 45 Lakh (could be modified for exceptional candidates)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.