Principal Consultant - Leadership Hiring at IndiHire Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:1465 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Head - Total Rewards - IT (12-18 yrs)
Company - Our customer is Indian origin global MNC in IT consulting & outsourcing. It has operations across US, UK, Italy, Ireland, South East Asian countries with few offices across India.
Designation - Head of Total Rewards
Location - Navi Mumbai
Reporting to - Global CHRO
Team - About 8 members including senior folks
Job Purpose - Provide leadership on all rewards related matters across the company.
Key Responsibilities -
- Provide direction & be responsible for strategic total rewards (C&B) for the company.
- Strategize annual salary budgets to ensure alignment with short and long-term financial goals of the organization.
- Design and manage employee benefits program to promote the organization as a preferred employer.
- Periodically analyse industry trends and benchmarks for salary levels across roles and positions and suggest corrective measures as deemed necessary.
- Design compensation framework to support business's competitive outlook, retain key talent and reward high-performing employees.
- Oversee HR metrics, design budgets and schedule expenditures, analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Co-ordinate and manage employee payroll while meeting all accuracy, timeliness and satisfaction metrics.
- Ensure all practices and processes are compliant to all labour laws; report adherence to compliances to appropriate statutory authorities.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls are in place and all processes are maintained in an audit ready state at all times to meet
compliance and corporate governance standards
- Benchmark and create, administer and review HR policies framework to safeguard organization procedures and practices
- Ensure HR policies are aligned with requirement laid down by statute.
- Spearhead communication and seek feedback on HR policies across all levels through digital and other media.
Experience - Minimum 12 years in Rewards / C&B Management for a structured, large and knowledge driven company, preferably from IT Services or BPO or KPO.
Qualification - MBA in HR from a reputed institute/college/university.
Total Compensation - INR 45 Lakh (could be modified for exceptional candidates)