Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:224 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Head - Total Rewards - FMCG/FMCD (10-17 yrs)
Head - Total Rewards
- The Head of Total Rewards will be responsible for leading a team of professionals and overseeing all aspects of the compensation and benefits plans for employees within the India AND Middle East operation.
- This includes developing compensation and benefit strategies that drive growth, attract/retain talent, optimize the workforce and drive productivity.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the development of the Total reward strategy across all businesses and functions,
- Developing compensation strategy and directing the design, implementation and communication of all plans/policies for all compensation programs.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefit programs, policies and guidelines and ensuring they are market competitive, cost effective, aligned with corporate goals .
- Developing and executing a comprehensive communication strategy for compensation and benefit programs and identifying opportunities to better enable the company to improve employee engagement as well as support the company's growth and strategic plan.
- Preparing budgets, reports, and presentations.
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and benefit programs with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Middle East compensation experience mandatory.
- Financial ability to identify and implement cost-effective programs.
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience with involvement in execution as well as the development of strategic initiatives.
- Ability to effectively lead people and get results through others. In-depth knowledge and experience in effectively leading the wide-spectrum of compensation and benefits programs and practices which supports results-oriented business.
- Bachelor's Degree. Master's strongly preferred
- Relevant certifications, such as a CEBS or SHRM certification, preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.