HR Recruiter at Talhive
Views:447 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Head - Total Rewards - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy: Create the global total rewards strategy, performance management framework and capabilities to scale at pace in support of theorganisation's hyper-growth and business goals. Develop and maintain scalable, flexible, and innovative frameworks and drive their implementation.
- Compensation Framework: Lead the strategy, design and development of compensation plans for international teams in existing countries and new territories. Work with international People experts to ensure cohesive and fluid compensation philosophy, strategy and programs.
- Scale: Work closely with executives and the assigned expansion team to ensure competitiveness and relative market practices for new markets.
- Research: Perform various research and analysis to determine market competitiveness of compensation & benefit programs. Maintain an up-to-date understanding and adoption of latest trends on performance management, analytics and succession planning.
- Governance: Manage compliance with applicable regulatory requirements regarding employee pay while staying up to date on current related legislation. Ensure that the Total Rewards function passes all regulatory examinations and standard audits.
- Future of Work: Drive innovation through the build and implementation of a future-ready People function through the set up of people science & analytics, streamlining and automation of processes and the future-skilling of People team within the Total Rewards function.
- Employer Value Proposition: Establish a strong employer brand by leading the creation & implementation of the organisation's employer value proposition.
- Collaboration: Partner with other Centres of Excellence in the People Team to support the successful attraction, engagement, performance, and retention of employees.
- Internal Influence: Build strong relationships and act as a trusted advisor to the Executive and Senior Leadership Teams. Provide in-depth market insight to inform business strategy decisions, create forward-looking solutions, take full ownership and drive decisions on complex compensation and benefits topics.
- Financial: Establish, manage and control the assigned budget of People function.
- Leadership: Establish a high performing function, set up OKRs and create a robust team structure.
- Operations: Manage the functions reporting under Total Rewards, Performance & Analytics and ensure zero breakdown on procedure implementation.
- External Influence: Establish relationships in the global HR community to aid in the creation of business opportunities for the organisation.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief People Officer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.