Head - Total Quality Management - Engineering Firm (19-30 yrs)
I am currently hiring for TQM Head with global engineering organization @ Jamshedpur
Title Head - TQM
Objective: This role is responsible to develop and implement companys total quality management (TQM) strategy with policies, programs initiatives to ensure that the products services are of the highest quality.
Reporting to: President
Qualification: BE (Mechanical) having around 25 years of Work Experience.
Job Profile :
- Responsible for Driving TQM Best practices throughout the organizational philosophy.
- Make robust processes throughout the organization Improve quality by adopting world class practices, Benchmarking. Hands on Experience in Implementing TQM, Deming philosophy in the organization.
- Can coach, facilitate and train people in the organization. Problem solving through PDCA approach, Six Sigma Providing facilitation in the implementation of TQM in the company
- Custodian of systems and procedures.
- Engaging with cross- functional teams such as Finance, IT, Credit, Marketing and Human Resources on a regular basis to ensure alignment and execution
- Work with internal Audit Risk Team to highlight process gaps and ensure mitigation plans are put in place
- Support the identification execution of Process improvement projects and manage end to end cost optimization
Functional Competencies :
- Experience in Identifying key business processes exceptions and bottlenecks.
- Experience in planning and executing performance process transformations
- Demonstrated ability to implement new techniques and continuous improvement programs
- Strong Knowledge on TQM, Lean, Six Sigma tools and framework
Associate Delivery Lead
Randstad India Private Limited