Assistant Manager at EMAgine People Solution
Views:454 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Third Party Claims - Insurance - LLB (10-15 yrs)
Background we are looking for :
- LLB with minimum 10 years experience in TP claims and 3-5 years at the national level managing the entire TP portfolio for the company . Excellent analytical skills and a strong command over excel and power point.
- Will also be expected to have a command over consumer and ombudsman cases, with an exposure to Commercial lines claims
- Directs and oversees the operations of an insurance claims department to meet operation, financial, and service requirements.
- Provides guidance and sets policies on insurance claims for personal, property, or casualty loss based on coverage, appraisal, and verifiable damage.
- Responsible for the strategic processing and payment of claims Keeps abreast of any changes to legislation and regulations which pertain to insurance claims.
- Provides guidance to subordinates on the most complex claims, Requires a bachelor's degree, Typically reports to top management.
- Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.