Manager - Leadership Hiring at Saaki, Argus, Averil Consulting
Views:175 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Testing - Software Quality Assurance (22-30 yrs)
Our client a leading IT MNC is looking out for Senior QA professional.
- Leads the Software Quality Assurance team and is accountable for the quality of deliverables, customer relationships, test execution, and strategy, working independent of supervision
- Oversees the Software Quality Assurance process
- Leads by metrics and provides executive Software Quality Assurance dashboards for projects andreleases
- Uses reusable framework to identify and manage test plans and related artifacts
- Provides strategic direction across all programs and demonstrates leadership on QA management of resources, cost, risk, and scope
- Ensures that the Software Quality Assurance team creates traceable test plans and scripts
- Uses tools and best practices to systematically measure and improve Software Quality Assurance, enforcing process improvements
- Leads and refines the QA program focused on automation
- Approves requirements to ensure alignment with scope, schedule, and financial risk to quality
- Ensures team adherence to established controls, standards, and methodologies
- Approves requirements to identify scope, schedule, and financial risk to quality, and approves mitigation plans to address issues
- Leads the successful implementation of deliverables, ensuring quality and on-time delivery
- Manages risk and ensures proper mitigation plans are implemented and communicated appropriately to the customer and team
Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree with 22+years of Software Quality Assurance experience, including 15+ years of technical leadership experience at large complex organizations, including leading centralized or matrixed teams
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance software (such as Rational Quality Manager, HP Quality Center)
- Experience in test automation (preferably Selenium)
- Hands-on experience in designing the framework (architect) and implementing processes around automation to meet objectives
- Experience with formulation, design and rollout of QA and Software Quality Assurance methodologies for both waterfall and agile (such as Scrum, Kanban) software development life cycle work
- Should have experience in working with IT product companies / experience in healthcare domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.