Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:1189 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Telesales - eCommerce (10-16 yrs)
(P.S This is a work from office role in Gurgaon)
This is a leadership opportunity with an Ecommerce organization wherein they are looking for a data-driven individual to setup COE for tracking the customer journey and leading customer service managing larger team size (400+ including Inbound, Outbound, Voice and Chat ) and scale it to 1000 people .
You would be setting up the larger lead generation team. If you are someone coming from a similar background in Ecommerce /renowned startups coming from Telesales / Insides sales and Customer service experience please read on and apply .
Location : Gurgaon
Your Future Employer : Leader in technology-led optical business space in India
You would be responsible for:
- Own complete P&L of the telesales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business.
- Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
- Drive performance management across workforce by applying and implementing best in class performance metrics
A successful applicant:
- At least 10-15 years of total work experience with minimum 5 years in Telesales team management, preferably from an Internet selling background.
- High level of Target orientation and proven track record of accomplishing weekly / monthly revenue targets independently.
- Prior experience in owning complete P&L of the telesales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business.
- Designing the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
- Should be able to hire the right candidate & train them accordingly to achieve the desired productivity
- Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
- Ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross-functional teams
What is in for you?
- A high visibility role, acting as a strong support to the leadership team
- Working in an impactful role which requires a mix of operational expertise and strategic planning while discovering business potential and influencing business decisions.
- An opportunity to lead a 400 + member team and manage P&L for the business.