Views:1744 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - Telecalling Operations - Used Car Business (10-15 yrs)
Head - Telecalling Operations
We're looking for an individual who would lead our efforts in building, scaling and growing our efforts to scale up businesses by assisting our users in generating higher value. This position will primarily be responsible for increasing customer show up at our retail stores majorly through centralized calling efforts. Aside to that, this position would head our efforts around improving customer services and would be responsible for deploying and improving NPS.
At present, we already are a 70+ telecalling team partially supported by an external partner and partially in-house while we are yet to initiate efforts around setting up a customer service team. Ourplans are to rapidly ramp-up the current telecalling efforts and customer service setup.
What you will be doing :
- Leading the Telecalling and Customer Service functions and play an active role in decision making for both long term and short term growth plans.
- Successfully partner with various city leaders and central functions and lead in developing & implementing sales and service strategy for each city.
- Managing entire Telecalling and CS operations people: hiring/training/developing agents and management team, process: tight operational rigour with best-in-class processes and infrastructure, expertise: build businesses through learning more about the industry and scaling team capabilities
Completely own key metrices: conversion rates, quality, NPS, FCR and operational metrices : AHT, AUX, Idle Time, Shrinkage, EPH and others.
Who we're looking for :
- You should have had prior telesales & customer service leadership experience. Ideally one should have 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Have led large teams (100+ member teams) and managed multiple channels outbound and inbound calling, chat, email etc.
- You should have worked within e-commerce/digital economy for a some part of your overall experience in a leadership position. It would be advantageous if you have an exposure to partnering with regional / global stakeholders.
- Must possess a good mix of strong operational expertise, strategic outlook, influential communication, analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and leadership skills to be successful in this role.
- You should have an entrepreneurial outlook and an ability to lead your team by example. Apart from that, you should have an experience of ensuring deliverables under short deadlines and rapid changes.
- Educational qualification of an academically rigorous MBA from a premier institute will be preferred.