Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:429 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Technology Vertical (12-30 yrs)
Head - Technology for an upcoming service organization in Mumbai
- We are a leading, professionally managed Recruitment organization engaged in placements with MNC & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and across India.
- The promoters of the organization are from the best engineering institutes in India with 30+ years of experience in the business. Our clients are an upcoming service organization planning to have state-of-the-art products and service offerings catering to clients across India. They have extremely ambitious expansion plans and are looking for an extremely competent Technology leader to help build and run the technology platform.
- The promoters of the organization are from the best engineering institutes in India with 30+ years of experience in the business.
- Ideal candidates must have the ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
1. Leverage the latest technology; formulate and develop value-added solutions for clients
2. Build & lead a team of full-stack developers
3. Understand, articulate, and incorporate Cloud strategies, and define end-to-end architecture solutions for customers.
4. Integrate newer technologies into solutions. Provide competitive analysis of solutions with differentiation and articulate value proposition
5. Demonstrated experience in the Presales process framework, proposal submission process, and best practices in order to convert leads to opportunities.
6. Prepare and deliver solution-based, use case-based presentations and demonstrations to customers. Present the value proposition to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users and all levels in between.
7. Experience in solution architecture, Solution Design/Sizing, and effort estimation understanding is a must-have. Identify technical, process, and structural risks and prepare a risk mitigation plan after understanding client requirements and effort estimation.
8. Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads. Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) at a detailed and professional level.
10. Ensure quality assurance of all the architecture or design decisions and provide technical mitigation support to the delivery teams. Recommend tools for reuse, automation for improved productivity, and reduced cycle times
11. Keep abreast of futuristic technology developments across the industry and various cloud offering
12. Provide thought leadership with appropriate whitepapers.
1. Engineers / MCAs with 12-25 years of experience in open-source technologies
2. Expertise in building, architecting, and delivering reliable and scalable systems. Passionate about Cloud and well versed in areas of agile software development, system architecture, support, incident management, and reporting.
3. Must have led DevOps & Infra, Frontend & Backend Technologies, and Databases
4. Must have built and led a team of at least 8-12 developers
5. Must be willing to work in a start-up organization & culture
- The position is expected to be closed in the next 4 weeks.
- Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects.
If interested, please mail your Resume giving Ref: Head-Technology, Mumbai clearly indicating your current salary and joining time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.