Senior Manager - HR at Upman Placements
Views:349 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Technology - Telecom & ISP (15-20 yrs)
The Technology Head is responsible for establishing the company's technical vision and leading all aspects of the company's technology development. The Head of Technology is the company top technology executive, playing an integral role in the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth.
- Execute strategy and overall management of IT and Network services.
- Good understanding about Network, IT Operations, Products etc.
- Network planning for wireless, circuit and packet core, pre-paid, and VAS elements.
- Administered PAN India Network Operations & Fixed Line Network , Broadband and IPTV Services
- Efficaciously worked towards facilitating Technical Operational Recommendations on Broadband, IPTV, IP Centrex, Wi-Fi , Internet Leased Line, Routers and Voice-Over NGN Services , Broadband RAS, LDAP, RADIUS, SDX, DNS Servers
- Essayed a stellar role in providing support to Customers on Fixed Line to address various network problems
- Deftly handled all hardware/ software platforms including Release Management
- Participated in Operation Review Meetings with vendors and partners
- Meticulously performed Network & Service operations as per set KPIs and reduced penalties & maximized rewards
- Contributed significantly towards ensuring Competency Development
- Holds the credit of serving as a key member of the Network Transformation Board of the company
- Managed access network which includes DSLAMs from OEM
- Handled wide gamut of tasks encompassing Engineering, Planning, Testing, Roll-out and Management of Broadband, and IPTV Services
- Dexterously planned & ordered the DSLAMs, International Bandwidth, E1s- , Network Equipments and Servers
- Spearheaded Sales Teams and Capital/ Operational Expense Budgeting for conceptualizing and rolling-out new products/ services
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders- feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- At least 15 years in engineering, with 7 in an executive-level position.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required, MBA preferred.